Protocol & Public Affairs Management Programme
There are currently no dates available for this course
The Management School London Training Centre
(Cheque should be made payable to The Management School London)
The course is designed to:
· Assist Protocol Officers to meet the challenges of their demanding function.
· Share experience and best practice in Public Affairs.
· Discuss planning for Protocol and Public Affairs functions.
· Examine the issues of developing people and departmental Management.
· Discuss interpersonal relations & human relations Management.
· Examine time management for protocol functions.
· Explore issues, crisis, security and environmental incidents Management.
· Familiarise themselves with the impact of Information
· Technology on Protocol and Public Affairs management.
· Discuss effective communication, lobbying and Public Relations.
Who should attend: Directors, Deputy Directors, and Assistants of Protocol in the public and private sectors, Senior Protocol Officers to the Presidency, Protocol Officers in the private sector and Government.
- Corporate Strategy and Strategic Public Affairs
- The Fundamental of Government Relations and Lobbying for effective Protocol function
- E-Business and the Internet world; the application of E-Business in the protocol functions
- Managing the Media
- Managing Issues – Measuring Success
- Managing Crisis Communication
- Effective Communication for Protocol Executives
- Time and Stress Management for Protocol Officers
- Interpersonal Relations, Team Building and Team Working
- Internal Employee Relations and Communication
- Social Responsibility
- Issues of Developing People and Departmental Management
- Planning for Protocol and Public Affairs Functions