Protocol & Public Affairs Management Programme
Mon 20th April 15 - Fri 24th April 15
Mon 14th September 15 - Fri 18th September 15
The Management School London Training Centre
The Arabian Courtyard Hotel, Dubai
(Cheque should be made payable to The Management School London)
The course is designed to:
· Assist Protocol Officers to meet the challenges of their demanding function.
· Share experience and best practice in Public Affairs.
· Discuss planning for Protocol and Public Affairs functions.
· Examine the issues of developing people and departmental Management.
· Discuss interpersonal relations & human relations Management.
· Examine time management for protocol functions.
· Explore issues, crisis, security and environmental incidents Management.
· Familiarise themselves with the impact of Information
· Technology on Protocol and Public Affairs management.
· Discuss effective communication, lobbying and Public Relations.
Who should attend: Directors, Deputy Directors, and Assistants of Protocol in the public and private sectors, Senior Protocol Officers to the Presidency, Protocol Officers in the private sector and Government.
- Corporate Strategy and Strategic Public Affairs
- The Fundamental of Government Relations and Lobbying for effective Protocol function
- E-Business and the Internet world; the application of E-Business in the protocol functions
- Managing the Media
- Managing Issues – Measuring Success
- Managing Crisis Communication
- Effective Communication for Protocol Executives
- Time and Stress Management for Protocol Officers
- Interpersonal Relations, Team Building and Team Working
- Internal Employee Relations and Communication
- Social Responsibility
- Issues of Developing People and Departmental Management
- Planning for Protocol and Public Affairs Functions